Here it is!
It has been a few months since A Yogi’s Journey Part 1 and I am very happy to share Part Two with you today 🙂
First, I just want to say Thank You for all of our subscribers and supporters! As we continue to grow out of the beginning stages of our journey and surpass new goals and milestones, just know that if you have liked, watched, subscribed or followed, that you are amazing and I am very grateful for you.. Because of your support and loyalty, I always have a reason to be grateful, even on the challenging days.
Second, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during this pandemic. I feel like we hear and talk about it enough that I won’t spend much time on this topic. Positive vibes only in Part two!
Third, I can’t believe October is almost over already…
- A lot has happened over the last few months! Kesley and I have moved to a new apartment in a new location and I am extremely happy to inform you that our new apartment is on the top floor so you will no longer have to hear any stomps from the people upstairs in our yoga and workout videos. With that said, lets send those old neighbors love and hope they have beautiful happy lives!
- I am back to work and am currently working two jobs, seven days a week, on top of all the making and editing of videos. If I am being honest, it can be a lot at times, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. When your intentions and goals are clear, you must learn to embrace and accept the challenges that come (I will touch more on this later). One of my new jobs is at lululemon which in a lot of ways is a dream job for me and goes hand in hand with my purpose, passion and values. Kesley is also starting a new and exciting job beginning in November.
- As a big time hockey fan, I was extremely happy to watch the NHL Playoffs, even though my favourite team (Edmonton Oilers) was knocked out in the first round. Congrats to the Tampa Bay Lightning (and their fans) for winning the Stanley Cup.
- We currently have a small jungle in our new home with plants including three pineapples, a hibiscus, an orange, a maple, two money trees, a bonsai, bamboo, a fern, a cactus, a couple of tropical plants and the best of all is an oak tree that finally sprouted up after being planted for over 3 months from a tiny acorn that we found on a walk back in spring.
- Following up on Tidying up and Marie Kondo that I wrote about in Part 1, we have decluttered quite a bit and got to donate a few garbage bags full of clothes.
- My trusty old Toyota Corolla is running great as always.
- I booked my next tattoo! It is in April and can’t wait to get the sleeve on my left arm started!
- WE GOT A PUPPY!!!! He is a Golden Retriever + Lab Mix, also known as a Goldador. His name is Hossa. For those of you that are hockey fans, you will know where the name comes from. He kept us up the first few nights but he is quickly turning into a good boy! He also doesn’t make a bad alarm clock. He is almost 5 months old now and is a great addition the CBD Yoga And Fitness Family. Follow us on Instagram to see more of him.
- We have reached quite a few milestones when it comes to our YouTube Channel! We have surpassed our goals of both 100 and 150 subscribers. Our next milestones are 200, 500 and 1000 subscribers – so it you haven’t already, be sure to like and subscribe 🙂
- Other milestones that we recently surpassed on our YouTube Channel are: 100,000 impressions, 52 consistent weekly videos (One whole year!), 9,000 views – with our 10 Minute Yin Yoga For Beginners leading the way with over 2400 views, and over 800 watched hours.
- Other upcoming milestones include: 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 views, 1000 watched hours, and 250,000 impressions.
- We have recently started a Beginner Yoga Series that is a great way to begin your yoga journey if you are brand new to it. The series is currently at 5 videos including Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga videos – everyone is welcome to come watch and stretch. We will be adding more beginner yoga videos to the series as the weeks go by, including a new one this Thursday.
- Again, I just want to say thank you to all of you reading this right now, including all of our subscribers and supporters. I am so blessed to be passionately pursuing my goals and dreams – I encourage you all to do the same, you will always have a supporter in me and if you have any questions, please reach out. I love personal development!
- A year ago, I started this Journey and had no idea what to expect. Making and editing videos along with many other aspects were completely foreign to me, but I intuitively knew that this is my passion and one of many goals that I wanted to whole heartedly pursue. It took me to Costa Rica which still remains one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, and more intimately, I believe it has aligned me with my higher self by doing what I love and not settling for a life that is not meant for me. It has created and is creating an identity in me that I am proud of and am truly happy with. Who we are today is just a collection of our past thoughts words, actions and affirmations. Sometimes I think about what if I hadn’t had the courage to begin this journey, what if I had just set it aside like I had done to many other things in the past? I guarantee you that my life today, on multiple levels would be much different. I think that concept is SO CRAZY to think about. That brings me to mention one of my core values which is Personal Responsibility, which is essence means that we always have choices and that we must hold ourselves accountable. Coming back to you, again If you have any goals or grand visions that you can never seem to let go, just decide to start! The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~ Lao Tzu. The journey is the best part! If you begin today, right after reading this and fully commit (another core value) yourself to what it is that you intend to have or get, your life and circumstances a year from now could and probably will be much different than if you simply decide not to. Again, please reach out, I love talking about this stuff and would love to connect with all of you!
- May you all have a Happy Halloween and Holiday Seasons with your loved ones! As always we will see you in the next video and blog post!
Peace, Love & Blessings to You All,